Marketers have a lot to think about in order to do their jobs well. You might use one system for scheduling your social media posts, another for email marketing, and yet another to track and manage your customers.
Piecing together different systems and applications might work for a while, but over time, your efforts can get fractured and messy. An all-in-one marketing software can help you stay organized and effective as you carry out your campaigns.
Marketing is tough, all-in-one marketing software makes it easier
Having the ability to track a visitor to your website all the way through their buyer journey might seem like an inbound marketer’s pipe dream. You want to see the customer’s behaviors all the way through their interaction with your Facebook ad, form submission on your landing page, and over into their purchase on your store. This can happen in reality with an all-in-one marketing solution. Which marketing software is the best choice for your business?
Finding the best all-in-one marketing platform
At Soulheart, we have worked with many different systems over the years for our business and with our clients. As you consider your options, there are three things you should make sure your marketing software has before you select one for your business.
Look for an all-in-one marketing platform that:
- Fits with your strategy – what’s your philosophy and approach to marketing? Make sure your software serves that methodology well. Your marketing software should fit your goals and industry, you shouldn’t have to adjust your strategies to fit what your software can do.
- Combines your efforts – do you use email marketing? Social media? Make sure your marketing software can support both of those goals. When you have just one system to sign into that can handle multiple aspects of your marketing, you save time and brain power.
- Automates your marketing – The most effective inbound marketing campaigns reach potential customers with the right message at the right time, making them feel like you’re reaching out to them on an individual basis. But who has that kind of time to reach out to customers one-on-one? Marketing automation can help you multiply your messages and personalize them to your buyer’s individual journey.
HubSpot is the best marketing software for an inbound strategy
If you’re applying the inbound marketing methodology, there is no better marketing platform than HubSpot. The platform delivers in a seamless way to attract visitors, engage leads, convert sales, delight customers and keep the flywheel spinning for your business.
Why use HubSpot?
- It combines all of your efforts in one place – with so many tools at your disposal like ads management, social media scheduling, email marketing, lead generation, and more being added and improved all the time, HubSpot is the definition of ”all-in-one” marketing software.
- It helps you see what’s working and what you can improve – with HubSpot’s powerful reporting and tracking tools, you can easily see where your leads are coming from and which are converting to customers. This will help you make your marketing spends even more efficient and effective.
- It goes beyond just a platform with support and training – HubSpot does not just hand over your account and say “good luck!” Their team is highly invested in your success when you implement the software and the inbound marketing methodology. They want to see you do well. Soulheart is a Certified Solutions Partner, so get to be part of that support system for businesses and organizations utilizing HubSpot.
How HubSpot supports our marketing efforts at Soulheart
At Soulheart, we use HubSpot to support our marketing and sales teams in several ways. HubSpot supports and tracks our Facebook and Google Ads campaigns to drive new traffic to our site. We use forms and landing pages to gather leads. The HubSpot workflows tools help us automate our processes and lead nurturing. And our Sales team uses the CRM and Sales Hub tools to follow up with leads and track deals.
This investment in such a robust, effective marketing software has resulted in growth for our digital marketing agency. It has given us better tools for our team and allowed us to create systems that support our strategies and goals.
Ready to make your job easier with an all-in-one marketing platform?
If you’d like to explore HubSpot further, we’d be happy to walk you through the ins and outs of this marketing software. Complete the form here and we’ll schedule a call to talk through how HubSpot can support your business goals. Soulheart offers onboarding and consulting services as a HubSpot Certified Solutions Partner.
As a Certified Solutions Partner, Soulheart can help your business grow and thrive using the powerful tools in this all-on-one marketing software. Our team of marketing experts can help you save time, further your mission, and skyrocket your business growth with HubSpot.