YMCA of Greater Houston
Our marketing strategies helped this Y crush their membership goals.
YMCA of Greater Houston reached out to Soulheart for help when membership unit sales drastically dropped for two key locations. They wanted a comprehensive review, recommendations, and an action plan to diagnose the problem and generate new sales to increase their bottom line before the end of the year. And they wanted results in 90-120 days, during a season most Y’s don’t grow.
We created and implemented a three phase plan:
- Created landing pages with a clear funnel toward sales
- Ran paid advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Pandora
- Designed social branding graphics and ran social automation to get more traction
How it stacks up
Bottom line year-over-year increase
Projected growth in a down economy
Website traffic increased by
Reduced number of pages per session to increase conversions
How did we do it?
YMCA of Greater Houston partnered with Soulheart to get the digital marketing services they needed to grow.
- As a result of Soulheart’s work, the bottom line increased for YMCA of Greater Houston and the flagship location bounced back. With our recommendations and training, they continue to run forward long after the campaigns ended.
- Because of the push into landing pages, the web team is more in sync. Because they were able to see the power of marketing automation, they onboarded with HubSpot.
- We’re projecting growth of more than 10% even in a down economy once that integration is complete.
What did they say?
“I love the ‘feels’ that this is giving me! We really appreciate Soulheart looking out for us.”
Melissa Worthington, Director of Brand Architecture, YMCA of Greater Houston