What is a Google Ad Grant? A Google Ad grant is a program offered by Google that provides eligible nonprofit organizations up to $10,000 per month in free advertising on Google Ads. This grant allows nonprofits to advertise their mission and services on Google’s search engine results pages, driving more traffic to their website, and ultimately increasing their impact.
As a nonprofit organization, you want to reach as many people as possible with your message. One of the most effective ways to do this is by advertising on Google Ads. However, advertising on Google can be expensive, which is why Google offers Google Ad grants for eligible nonprofits. In this blog post, we’ll guide you through the process of applying for a Google Ad grant as a nonprofit organization.
Google Ad Grants’ Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for a Google Ad grant, your nonprofit organization must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. Your organization must hold valid charity status and be registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization.
2. Your organization must be based in one of the countries where Google Ads is available.
3. Your mission and services must align with one or more of Google’s advertising policies.
4. Your website must comply with all the necessary technical requirements set by Google.
How to Apply for a Google Ad Grant
The application process for a Google Ad grant involves the following steps:
1. Create a Google for Nonprofits account – First, create an account on the Google for Nonprofits website. To be eligible for a Google Ad grant, your nonprofit must first be enrolled in the Google for Nonprofits program.
2. Register with TechSoup – Once your organization is enrolled in the Google for Nonprofits program, you will need to register with TechSoup, an organization that verifies nonprofit status.
3. Apply for a Google Ad grant – After registering with TechSoup, you can apply for the Google Ad grant through the Google Ad grants portal. The application process involves answering a series of questions about your organization and its mission, as well as providing some basic information about your website.
4. Wait for approval – Once you have submitted your application, it may take up to 6 weeks for Google to review and approve your application. If your application is approved, you will receive an email with instructions on how to set up your Google Ads account and start creating ads.
5 Ways Google Ads for Nonprofit Organizations Ensure Wins
Google Ads help organizations leverage the power of nonprofit digital marketing and advertise themselves on commonly used search engines. Nonprofit organizations like yours can use Google Ads to:
1. Generate more leads and donations for your organization.
2. Increase the visibility of your website and services in search engine results pages.
3. Attract volunteers to support your cause.
4. Drive traffic to your website and content.
5. Engage supporters with targeted ads.
“At Soulheart, I love seeing nonprofits succeed using Google Ad Grants. Nonprofits give back to the world, and it’s special to help empower them to achieve marketing results through a free advertising grant.”Danyle Butler, Director of Advertising at Soulheart, Google Ads Certified
How Soulheart Makes Successful Google Ads for Nonprofits
At Soulheart, we help nonprofit organizations create and manage PPC and paid ads, including Google Grant Ads, that meet their goals. We specialize in helping nonprofits maximize Google Ad grants, using our expertise and experience to help you get the most out of your campaigns. Our SEO and Ads Teams work hand in hand to ensure the best results for your nonprofit’s Google Ads.
Work With Soulheart for Your Google Ads Today
Applying for a Google Ad grant is an excellent way for your nonprofit organization to advertise your mission and services on Google’s search engine results pages and drive more traffic to your website. By meeting the eligibility criteria and following the application process, nonprofits can receive up to $10,000 per month in free advertising on Google Ads.
The Google Ad grant program helps nonprofits increase their impact, reach new donors, and ultimately achieve their goals. Digital marketing agencies like Soulheart specialize in Google Ads for nonprofit organizations, ensuring the most effective campaigns and results. Talk to a Soulheart representative today about Google Ad grants for your nonprofit!