What is SEO?
Do you have a beautiful website but not seeing the results you were expecting? While having an aesthetically pleasing website is important, it is just a piece of private digital art unless it can be found on search engines. But how do you get your website found on search engines like Google? Well, that process is called Search Engine Optimization or SEO for short.
Why Your Website Needs an SEO Audit
An SEO audit is crucial for every website that wants to be found on search engines. Without examining your website and using the most up-to-date strategies, your competitors will leave you in the dust.
- Do you know how many broken links are on your site?
- Do you know if your website has any mixed content?
- How many broken images are currently on your website?
- Are you gaining traction in the search engine results pages or are you losing ground?
- When was the last time you completed a backlink audit?
If you don’t know any of the previous questions, you need an SEO audit.
What Does an SEO Audit Cover?
Our web & SEO audit analyzes your website, digging in deep to find any errors on your website, discover where you land in the search results, analyzes your backlinks, and more. It searches for:
- Your position in the search engine results page for important keywords
- Keyword ranking tracking
- Broken links
- Broken internal links
- Mixed content issues
- And more
How Do I Get an SEO Audit?
Are you ready to take a deep dive into your website and find the areas that you can improve? Click here to purchase an SEO audit today!