What’s the best part of working for a fully remote digital marketing agency like Soulheart? Whether we are working on digital ads, a HubSpot solution, or any of our other digital marketing services, ask any of our team members and you’re bound to hear about the freedom and flexibility of remote working, which means you can work from anywhere.
In fact, we love working remotely together when we get to meet up as a team, and our favorite spots are usually cool coffee shops. Since we have team members who live in Denver, CO — which has an incredible coffee scene — we’re sharing our top 5 remote workspaces in Denver for those of you in the remote working ranks, too!
Our Top 5 Denver Remote Workspaces
If you’re looking for a mix of cool vibes, good coffee, and a space where you can get into the productive zone, Improper City‘s got it all! Here are the top reasons why we love this place:
- Improper City is a coffee shop, bar, and workspace all in one. It’s a place where you can truly hang out all day and never get bored.
- There’s tons of space to find a corner all by yourself or snag a community table to work with friends. They have a huge lower level and an upstairs with more tables and couches to hang out and work.
- It doesn’t happen every day, but Improper City has food trucks and events in their back patio area during lunch hours or on weekends.
- Improper City is in the RiNo Art District of Denver, so it has a really cool, artsy vibe and is close to a ton of other great restaurants and shops.
When you work remotely, you don’t always stick to the normal 9 to 5 work hours. But when you want to work later into the night, a lot of coffee shops are already closed! That’s why we love Carbon Coffee located in central Denver, because it’s open until 10pm for the night owls out there. Here are some other great parts of Carbon Coffee:
- Open from 7 AM to 10 PM, so you can hang out and get a full day’s worth of coffee and productivity.
- Their downtown location in central Denver is in a great spot, but they also have another location in Five Points if that’s closer to you.
- In addition to amazing lattes, Carbon Coffee also offers happy hour cocktails and some great food.
Dirt Coffee Bar in Littleton will make you feel welcome and loved as you do your work. This coffee shop employs and empowers neurodivergent individuals, which is an amazing reason to support them in and of itself! Here are some other reasons to visit Dirt Coffee Bar:
- They offer gluten free and vegan options for those with dietary restrictions.
- This cozy, home-styled coffee shop is a super comfortable place to hang out for a few hours.
- Dirt Coffee Bar is located in Historic Downtown Littleton, which is a super fun area to explore when you’re done with work for the day.
Fika Coffee House is a little farther from downtown Denver, but it’s in the great area of Parker, CO. The ambiance at Fika is inspired by the Swedish term of the same name, which means “to meet over coffee.” Here are our favorite parts of Fika Coffee House:
- They serve organic, locally roasted coffee from Kaladi, another coffee company in town.
- The Main Street Parker location has lots of rooms and tables to choose from, so you can find a place to camp out and focus for the day.
- Fika Coffee House is right in the cute downtown area of Parker where you can walk around and take a break from working.
- Their Main Street location is open from 6am-10pm, so you don’t have any time constraints on your work time there.
Corvus Coffee is a well-known coffee-roaster in town that now has three locations in the Denver area. Here’s why we love working at Corvus Coffee:
- Each Corvus Coffee shop has a great atmosphere with plenty of seating, friendly baristas, and a cool vibe to chill out all day.
- All three Corvus are open every day from 6:30am-6:30pm, so you never have to guess about weird hours on different days of the week. We appreciate the consistency!
- Corvus coffee tastes really good, and it’s sold in a lot of other coffee shops around town. So you know you’re drinking the good stuff when you visit Corvus!
If you’re a remote worker in Denver or just visiting and need a place to hang out for the day, we hope this list of remote workspaces helps you out!
And if you’re looking for some digital marketing help from an expert agency like Soulheart, one of our team members would love to meet up with you for coffee — your choice of coffee shop. 😉 We’d love to hear from you and help you accomplish your business goals this year, so just reach out to get started!