As digital marketing agency, Soulheart has used a fully remote, work-from-home model since day one. It allows our employees to have flexible hours, take care of their families when they need to, and truly work from anywhere, including great local coffee shops! Our team members in the Phoenix, AZ know some awesome places to set up shop for the day, so here’s our list of the best places to work remotely near Phoenix.
Our Top 5 Remote Workspaces in Phoenix
But first, a little inspiration from our VP of People and Technology at Soulheart…
“Working from a coffee shop is a great alternative when I need to get out of my home office. A simple change in scenery always helps inspire and motivate me. But the key is finding the right coffee shop to fit your needs. If you’re going to be on calls or have virtual meetings, you’ll want a place with a more quiet ambiance. If you’re just looking to plow through work, a trendy and slightly louder coffee shop may be your choice. Either way, a coffee shop is a great alternative for when you need to get out of your office but still get work done.” – Timothy Jennings
Songbird Coffee and Tea House is an adorable, cozy shop that’s perfect to work from all day. Here are some highlights about Songbird:
- The Songbird shop is located in a beautiful, historic house in the Roosevelt Row Art District. Just the building itself is an amazing experience!
- All the food and drinks served at Songbird are made in-house, and it’s all amazing.
- The Roosevelt Row Arts District is a beautiful area to explore with local artist shops and more.
Driftwood Coffee is a fairly new coffee shop that was established in 2017, and it shows in its modern, trendy vibe. Here’s what we love about Driftwood Coffee.
- This coffee shop’s goal is to foster community, and they do a great job of making customers feel like friends.
- If you need a place to work later into the night, Driftwood is open every day from 7am to 9pm.
Fair Trade Cafe is known for their amazing food, artwork, and having plenty of spots to work in the cafe. This is a popular place with great reviews, and we love it too. Here are a few more reasons why:
- You can reserve spaces in the cafe to work with a group, so no more stressing out about finding enough seats.
- Fair Trade Cafe has indoor and outdoor seating, so you can spend some time outside if it’s not too hot (you never know in Arizona…).
Cultivate Coffee has amazing, ethically sourced coffee and an equally amazing cause. This is a place you’ll love to work for the day, and here are some more specific reasons we love it:
- With every cup of coffee, this company supports the vulnerable in their community. They also employ struggling individuals to help give them a fresh start.
- Cultivate coffee has plenty of tables and chairs along with very friendly baristas.
Press Coffee has a lot of seating and lots of options on their menu. Here’s what else we love about Press Coffee:
- This coffee shop has several locations around Arizona, so you can either visit a new part of town or go to the one closest to you.
- Part of the proceeds at Press Coffee go to various charities, which you can find out more about on their website.
- Press Coffee has a trendy style that you’ll love hanging out in for a few hours as you work.
If you’re in the Phoenix area, make sure to check out these cool coffee shops to get your work done remotely.
And if you’re looking for a quality digital marketing team to work with, we’d love to hear from you or meet up for coffee. Our SEO strategies, digital marketing designs, and web development will leave you feeling confident sitting back and enjoying your coffee while we bring in the business for you!