PART-TIME WEB DEVELOPER
Web development and design is a core foundation for Soulheart’s services and this role is crucial to helping us deliver premium quality to our clients. The role focuses largely on solving problems related to web hosting, code, plugins, API integrations and primarily works with WordPress/PHP/CSS.
As a Web Developer you will:
- Be responsible for helping manage our tech stack (Cloudways, Cloudflare, MalCare, Elementor, WPAstra, WordPress)
- Assist in deploying new websites, troubleshooting problems on existing website, and making sure launches go smoothly
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the team on ways we can build solutions more cost effectively
- Work with the technology team to identify areas we can better streamline our dev processes
- Build new integrations to sites or work with fulfillment providers to help bring solutions to life
- Have regular phone or video conversations with Soulheart’s internal team and clients to aid in preparing scope documents
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has familiarity with HTTP and REST API concepts
- Knows how to problem solve bugs and issues or find other developers to help point in the right direction
- Has the proven ability to learn & communicate technical concepts.
- Possesses strong written & verbal communication skills to effectively maintain relationships with clients.
Must have previous work experience or freelance experience with WordPress and understand terms like DNS, Cache, CNAME, Nameservers, etc.
High School Diploma, some college or Development courses
Must have a positive attitude and be willing to be a part of a team making an incredible difference in the world. We prefer to have a drama-free work environment even while remaining passionate about our areas of expertise.
25 hours a week (some nights or weekends may be required from time to time during web launches)
Remote, but preference given to Arizona and Colorado applicants.
Submit all resumes to [email protected] for consideration.